Tel: 01309 611 729
2017 Caledonian Open Disc Golf Tournament
17th June 2017
Disc golf is taking a resurgence in Scotland with the next tournament fixture of the Quaich Cup taking place this weekend at the 18 hole course at Altyre Estate and the tournament host ACE Adventures 27 hole course.
The popular summer time fixture is a celebration of disc golf with some of the best European players attending in the open division right through to an amatuer division with first time players. Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy a great day’s golfing followed by the evening’s festivities of fires, feasting and dancing to the smooth rhythms of DJ Rossie Roo.
There are four player divisions offering an opportunity for anyone interested to get actively involved;
- Open – This is the serious end with players battling it out for a modest £25.00 cash prize and the coveted Caledonian Cup
- Ladies – Amateur ladies will play for a trophy and Pink Innova Disc Golf Cap
- Amatuer – Amateur mens will play for a trophy and mystery Westside Disc
- Juniors – Under 18’s will be playing for a trophy and Westside Disc Golf Bag
Each tournament player will receive a “grip it and rip it” ACE Disc with additional spot prizes on the day.
Entry is only £15.00 of which £5.00 goes to the Scottish Junior Disc Golf Development Fund.
Register to play here (Bonus gift from ACE for everyone that registers by midnight Thursday 15th)
Event Schedule 17th June
Food is available all day provided by world famous roman chef Ronaldo.
08:30 – Breakfast at ACE Adventure
09:00 – Players Registration and Check in at the ACE Base
09:45 – Car share and/or follow to Altyre Estate departing at 9:45
10:30 – 18 Holes Altyre Estate, newly improved with baskets!
13:00 – Lunch at ACE
14:00 – 27 Holes ACE Disc Golf Course (18 holes for junior, ladies and amatuer)
17:00 – Awards
18:00 – BBQ + DJ Rossie Roo + Bonfire (wind permitting)
Stay the Night Camping & Glamping
Special Rates call 01309 611 729 and ask for Tracey quoting “cali open”:
- £5.00 per person per night, bring your own tent or crash in a shared Bell Tent (bring a sleeping mat and bag)
- Our two stunning luxurious shepherds huts are still available at the time of writing